Friday, January 4, 2013

Once upon a time, or several times, people I respected have told me I could write.  I seriously doubt that ability, since it does not come naturally to me to sit down and chatter away at the computer or page.  Rather, I have to kind of force myself to get in the mood to do it.  I always thought if you are good at writing and love to do it, it should be something you gravitate to and something that flows from you like a river that can't be stopped.  But I think I have come to accept that any good work, creative endeavor, or art does and will require work on the part of the creator.   And that is not necessarily a bad thing.  

So here, you will find my attempts to chronicle my thoughts, ideas, and aspirations.  What I'm being taught and things I like to teach.  I am a neophyte at this blog thing, but I would love to hear from you, comments, ideas, suggestions.  I am a wisdom seeker, as we all are.  I am a Christian, wife, mother of boys, friend, home educator, autodidact, pet groomer/trainer/massage therapist/nutritionist, farmer, gardener, home decorator, antique appreciater, into fiber, fabric and paint arts, reader, music listener, sun and beach, mountains and forest lover, and much more waiting to be discovered.  I am looking forward to sharing the journey with you!

James 3:17 NIV

But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.



3 comments:

  1. Hope this is an enjoyable journey for you. Looking forward to seeing where it takes you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marilynn! Do you blog? I'd love to share your wisdom!

      Delete
    2. I do blog, but my blog is about card crafting. It is focused on being a site for artistic inspiration.

      Delete